The Board of Directors of Lighthouse Point Gardens North has adopted for implementation the following guidelines regarding COVID-19.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth in the presence of social settings especially when engaging in conversation.
- Social Distance
- Wash/sanitize hands often and thoroughly when using high trafficked areas such as elevators, handrails and pool area.
- Avoid contact with residents if experiencing COVID-like symptoms.
- Visitors staying one or more nights at the complex are requested to have tested negative for COVID-19 72 hours prior to the visit, or have received a final dose of COVID-19 vaccine more than 2 weeks before visiting LHPGN. Children under the age of 16 are exempt from this request unless exhibiting symptoms of illness.
- No visitors regardless of the amount of time spent at the complex will be allowed to use the community facilities unless they have met the previously stated requirements of either a negative test or second vaccine shot